What is IdGC?
Since 2007, year of its creation, IdGC federates the actions of the whole CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research) for the development of a grid and cloud national infrastructure.
IdGC is also the corporate officer for the Group of Scientific Interest France Grilles, which represents France as the French National Grid Infrastructure on EGI (European Grid Infrastructure).
Who is the IdGC team?
Vincent Breton is the director of the IdGC, Guy Wormser its foundator. The deputy director is Michel Daydé.
By their side, a small team keep the IdGC going:
- Géraldine Fettahi, in charge of the administration and the finance of the unit.
- Geneviève Romier, in charge of the user support and the international liaison, in particular for the european project EGI Engage.
- Silvia Gervois, the communication officer.
- Vincent Legoll, developer of OpenStack Cloud, by the side of Jérôme Pansanel, the technical director of France Grilles.
- Vincent Gatignol, in charge of the operational implementation and support for the distributed IT services.
- Sébastien Cipière, System and networks engineer.